About the Project
The project proposes to:
- Support teachers to provide to those students with the necessary tools and skills to undertake a remote learning.
- Update and apply the SELFIE tool, with recommendations from WBL.
- Training teachers about tools that support the digitalization of schools in the field of VET, including tools for creating online resources and performing Blended Learning.
- Work with VET leaders and teachers in order to allow them to reinvent teaching.
- Develop guidelines and update teaching and learning strategies at national/regional level. Work with VET providers to inform them of accreditation/evaluation methods, e.g.micro-credentials.
News & Resources
The Intellectual Output 1 of DiTRAVET has been completed. The project aims to fill the gap emerged during the pandemic in terms of lack of tools for remote and blended learning and to this purpose it aims to: Support teachers to provide students with the necessary...
The second trasnational meeting of the DiTravet project was held in Dublin and hosted by City of Dublin ETB at the Liberties College of Further Education, on November 30th and December 1st. Unfortunately, due to problems with flight connections, Accademia IRSEI had to...
The online kick-off meeting of the project took place in September and it has been a precious chance to discuss the action list and coordinate with the partners of the consortium. The project, co-financed by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union, will run until...