About the Project
The project proposes to:
- Support teachers to provide to those students with the necessary tools and skills to undertake a remote learning.
- Update and apply the SELFIE tool, with recommendations from WBL.
- Training teachers about tools that support the digitalization of schools in the field of VET, including tools for creating online resources and performing Blended Learning.
- Work with VET leaders and teachers in order to allow them to reinvent teaching.
- Develop guidelines and update teaching and learning strategies at national/regional level. Work with VET providers to inform them of accreditation/evaluation methods, e.g.micro-credentials.
News & Resources
The Joint Research Centre (JRC) of the European Commission has published the report: SELFIE Work Based Learning scoping study: a potential role in linking companies and regional innovation with VET schools The report discusses the role of SELFIE WBL in connecting...
One of the objectives of the Ditravet project, project number 2020-1-UK01-KA226-VET-094509, is to analyze the recognition at the national level of micro-credentials. At the European level, with the Recommendation “on a European approach to micro-credentials for...
The 6th and 7th of June partners have joined the 6th Transnational Meeting of the Ditravet project, organized by the Albeda partners. The meeting represented an opportunity to have a look at the ongoing activities. At the moment partners are finalising the digital...