About the Project
The project proposes to:
- Support teachers to provide to those students with the necessary tools and skills to undertake a remote learning.
- Update and apply the SELFIE tool, with recommendations from WBL.
- Training teachers about tools that support the digitalization of schools in the field of VET, including tools for creating online resources and performing Blended Learning.
- Work with VET leaders and teachers in order to allow them to reinvent teaching.
- Develop guidelines and update teaching and learning strategies at national/regional level. Work with VET providers to inform them of accreditation/evaluation methods, e.g.micro-credentials.
News & Resources
Project Partners have joined the 4th Transnational Meeting of the DitraVET project that took place in Tampere, Finland. They had an overview of the ongoing activities of the project and have set the next milestones. The IO1 has been completed and uploaded on the...
The Intellectual Output 1 of DiTRAVET has been completed. The project aims to fill the gap emerged during the pandemic in terms of lack of tools for remote and blended learning and to this purpose it aims to: Support teachers to provide students with the necessary...
The second trasnational meeting of the DiTravet project was held in Dublin and hosted by City of Dublin ETB at the Liberties College of Further Education, on November 30th and December 1st. Unfortunately, due to problems with flight connections, Accademia IRSEI had to...